Experienced Cranford Attorneys Guide Clients Through Life Changes
Responsive New Jersey lawyers assist with a range of estate planning and civil litigation matters
When you have complex legal issues, working with a knowledgeable attorney can significantly increase the likelihood of a positive resolution. At Frieri Law Group in Cranford, we provide high-quality and compassionate legal assistance to clients throughout New Jersey, including Union, Morris and Somerset Counties. The firm handles many types of legal matters, including estate probate and planning concerns, commercial litigation and business law, real estate and zoning matters. With more than 60 years of combined experience, we can assess your legal challenge, explain the applicable law, advise on potential complications and come up with a resolution. Whether you need to probate an estate, revise your will, start a business, buy or sell real estate or engage a lawyer for other reasons, we will carefully evaluate your situation and develop a thorough strategy aimed at achieving your desired results.
Accomplished counselors help clients plan for the unexpected
Legal issues can be hard to predict and difficult to control. We at FLG are skilled at identifying and implementing effective solutions by offering clients the following:
- A hands-on approach — We are of course directly involved in every aspect of our clients cases to ensure matters are handled efficiently and correctly.
- Skillful negotiation — Solving legal disputes outside of court generally leaves parties in a better position, and we are highly adept negotiators who know how to secure fair settlements.
- Personalized counsel — The long-term welfare of your family is vitally important, and we will integrate your concerns and intentions into any matter that we handle and plan a strategy to attain the best possible outcome.
Waiting too long to get the legal advice you need, whether due to financial concerns or other reasons, could lead to negative consequences that cannot be undone. Our cost-effective rates make it easy for clients to retain our firm before problems get out of control. Regardless of the simplicity or complexity of your situation, we will help you understand your legal options.
Skilled advocate offers reliable representation to the residents throughout New Jersey including businesses of Union, Morris, Somerset and other nearby counties
Having proven attorneys is the best way to take on legal challenges, we provide attentive representation to businesses and residents in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — Arranging your affairs is not always easy, but it is very important. We assist clients with creating a solid estate plan including several useful instruments, such as wills and trusts if necessary. We When a loved one passes, we put our experience to use by guiding those tasked with administering the estate through the probate process and support all other matters associated with that process.
- Civil litigation — Legal disputes require a steady legal hand to direct and manage them. We are highly experienced in many types of civil litigation matters, including commercial litigation, and relentlessly pursue favorable results for our clients.
- Real estate law — Property issues can be tricky and challenging, and we use our extensive knowledge of residential and commercial real estate transactions to develop detailed strategies to support our clients goals. In addition to transactions we support redevelopment projects, PILOT programs, zoning and planning matters as well.
- Business law — Companies that work regularly with a knowledgeable business law attorney can take advantage of opportunities and overcome legal obstacles. We advise companies of all sizes and types and help them avoid unnecessary legal problems.
You need clear answers to your legal questions, and we will take the time to counsel you on the pertinent law and keep you informed throughout your case.
Contact a resourceful New Jersey law firm to schedule an initial consultation
At Frieri Law Group, we deliver personalized and caring legal support and advise clients across Union, Morris, and Somerset Counties and throughout the entire State. Call 908-653-1441 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Cranford office.